Tyler Gunworks 5.5” Ruger 44 magnum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Joe S.

Hunter
My 5.5" 44 mag came back from Bobby today.

The work done is as follows:
Action job and accuracy tune. CCH frame, hammer, and trigger. Remove lawyer label, mount one of Fermin's mirrored sights and reblue barrel.

Can't wait til deer season ends so I can shoot it.

Cholo

Staff member
Tyler's getting his case colors better and better as time goes by. Very nice!

How did he attach Fermin's front sight?

protoolman

Service-Sixer
I have examined a lot of old and newer color case jobs and I'm always interested to see people say Bobby's case colors "are getting better" or almost as good as another big name guy. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say currently I honestly don't know of anyone's who are better. Based on what he's charging when he doubles his prices it will be too late to get that quality anywhere else and you all will just have to pony up. I'm still contemplating what I can afford and am darn scared he will raise his price before I get my money together. Don't tell him how famous he's getting till I get mine ordered!

mm6mm6

Blackhawk
Stunningly gorgeous sir! Bobby does amazing work and you've got an heirloom there now. Fermin's sight is super cool!

Joe,
That is OUTSTANDING. I'm a sucker for CH. What I find amazing is the different look/type of CH as you can see with these 4 shooters. Not to hijack your post, but look how much different my CH is compared to yours. Mine were done by Doug Turnbull the King of CH :wink:
Anyway very interesting. Also note in my other post the CH does change with Sun and age. :( :( :(