New member from PA

If you are just joining us a big welcome to you! Please stop in to this section and tell us a little about your self. Please note that if you are trying to register and are being blocked it is because we have yahoo and gmail email accounts blocked for new registrations.

Moderator: Moderators

dweis
Newly Registered

New member from PA

Post by dweis »

Long time gun owner here. My only reason for having a gun now is self defense. My sporting days are over. I will be 80 in late April, and I have good fortune of having good health.

I have had a variety of handguns over the years including Ruger, Walther, Smith & Wesson, Remington, and others. Recently I have scaled back to only having only a recently purchase of a Security 9 Compact. I liked the fact that the Security 9 Compact can accommodate the 15 round magazine of the larger model. When it comes to self defense more in the gun is better. Daily I carry the pistol and two 15 round mags. 30+1 makes me comfortable

I have both PA and AZ permits so I can CC in 37 states. I do not care to go to the ones I cannot carry in. I learned to shoot in the Marine Corps where I served for 10 years. Happy to be aboard.
mistermills357
Blackhawk

Re: New member from PA

Post by mistermills357 »

I have guns and they are meant for self defense, one holds 12 rounds and one holds 9 rounds. I am 60 years old and to feeble to fight with my hands and feet anymore.

Welcome to the forum.
St. Petersburg
RoninPA
Hunter

Post by RoninPA »

Welcome from central PA (State College), you can have a lot of fun on this forum and you can easily impart the wisdom you have gained over the years. Thank you for your service.
Ron
USAF Retired E-8
RCA, ROCS, RENE Member
NRA Benefactor
arcticruger
Bearcat

Post by arcticruger »

Welcome aboard!
any ruger
Blackhawk

Post by any ruger »

Lots of us feeble guys out here from theIron Range in northern Mn.
badge851
Bearcat

Post by badge851 »

Welcome to rugerforum.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!
David ("Feo, Fuerte y Formal")
CW3, US Army (Ret)
09/26/1968-05/31/1990

Vietnam Veteran - 2 Tours
Vulnerata, Fortis, Dignus Veterani
كافر. المسلحة. جاهزة
Only two defining forces have ever died for you:
1. Jesus Christ.
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine & Coast Guardsman.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
1Cross+3Nails=4Given