Six Series DA revolver parts available

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I have a good number of Six series (Security Six, Police Service Six, Speed Six) parts for sale. PM me if you are looking for a specific part or I can email you the parts list with prices (prices do not include shipping)

I also have a very, very limited amount of GP100, Redhawk and SP101 parts. I can email you with what I have if interested

I would need to know if the gun is a low back frame or a high back frame. Low backs are normally 150- serial prefix, high back ar normally 151- and above. Then need to know if you want the smaller standard grips or the oversized grips because Ruger did sell the Six series (typically the Security Six) with larger grips as factory installed as well as Pachmayr black rubber grips as factory grips.

If it is a low back frame, those grips are a bit harder to find but I think I have several pairs, high back frame, I do have a few pair of them.

The easiest way to know what the grips were from the factory if you know the model number. Example - model # RDA-34 would be a Security Six, blued, 4" .357 Magnum - it would have the smaller factory grips whereas model # RDA-34T would have left the factory with the oversized (traget) wood grips

cowboybart

Bearcat
It is a 157 series Security six. The wood on these has shrunk quite a bit.

Seems I don't know how to post pix here. I can send it as an email

cowboybart

Bearcat
Seems my previous post is not getting approval from moderators.

It is a 157 prefix S/N. The current wood grips shrunk and I am for replacements. I can email a pic to your address, if you send it to me.

The 157- serial number tells me just about everything I need. But I need to know if it is a Security Six (adjustable sights), Police Service Six (fixed sights), or a Speed Six (round butt, fixed sights). I'll send you a PM with my email address.

Sorry, no. Right now the only SP101 parts I have is a mainspring and strut, complete trigger guard/trigger assembly and a complete .357 Mag cylinder assembly (all are stainless). I mainly have Six Series parts with a few Redhawk, GP-100 and SP101 parts (springs, front sights, other misc parts).

outlaw_dogboy

Single-Sixer
Sorry, no. Right now the only SP101 parts I have is a mainspring and strut, complete trigger guard/trigger assembly and a complete .357 Mag cylinder assembly (all are stainless). I mainly have Six Series parts with a few Redhawk, GP-100 and SP101 parts (springs, front sights, other misc parts).
Understood. Thank you.