Thin LC9 Holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

kitjv

Bearcat
I have an 9mm LC9 with a LaserMax. I am looking for a thin comfortable IWB holster. My current The Holster Store leather holster is well-made but too thick & bulky for my taste. I realize that everyone has personal preferences, but a few recommendations will push me in the right direction.

Thank you so much.

hittman

Staff member
Www.simplyrugged.com

They're my go-to for everything holsters.

Cholo

Staff member
I bought one from Lobo Gun Leather and couldn't have been more pleased. The key is to pay the extra for horsehide and the sweat shield. I think he calls it a side shield. I was amazed at how thin and firm it was. It's really not much thicker than kydex, and it retains it shape after several years of seasonal IWB carry.

I believe it's under new ownership since I bought mine about 9-10 years ago.

https://lobogunleather.com/iwb-inside-the-waist-band/iwb-belt-loop

tdg23113

Bearcat
Thanks for the info on the LC9 I have not been happy with the holster I have. I will take a look at the Lobo Gun Leather Holster.
Dennis

mac66

Single-Sixer
I kinda like belt clips on my LC9s. Never liked IWB holsters. I"ve been EDCing my LC9s for over 5 years that way. Pretty much put belt clips on all my carry guns.

fiasconva

Blackhawk
Another vote for the lobo horsehide holsters. Mine is an IWB for a full size but I forget I am carrying a lot of the time when I have it on. I've had it for over 10 years and it still looks new. It looks like Cholo's but mine is black. BTW, the new owners do just as good a job as Ray did and the quality is still the same.

Latest posts