POSTPONED: Ruger Collectors Show, Boise, Idaho

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemydals

Buckeye
I checked with my bride & she may be on the road either Sunday, Sept 12th or Monday, Sept 13th for a dog show in Missouri.

Sept 11th & 12th not looking good for me. Sorry

lmd

lovemydals

Buckeye
Sounds like a good idea. I will consider it.

All is good. And yes it's been eons ago since Redding. I really enjoyed the shows in Redding CA. The Redding Lions Club always put on good shows and great bunch of guys to work with. I miss them.

lovemydals

Buckeye
The latest word is that there will not be a show in September or this year. It's unfortunate that this is the case.

Plans are in the works for January 2022. Stay tuned.

Terry T

Buckeye
Planning on Boise in Jan.! I've picked up 8 more rare SP101s to show! :shock: :D
Ruger's new ser. no. = model number on-line look up has facilitated the hunt! Of course, one needs an exhaustive model number list. :roll: :wink:
Terry T

chet15

Hawkeye
circlergrugers said:
Update,
Looks like we have a Show date for January 8 & 9 2022, with set up on Friday
January 7th.
More information soon.
Hank

Be sure to send me an email with all the info so we can advertise in the November RENE.
Thanks Hank!

twriggen

Single-Sixer
I am working on putting together a display in the hopes of making it to the Boise show in January. What are the table dimensions I need to work within to ensure that everything fits?

circlergrugers

Vaquero
Please join us for the Ruger display show in Nampa, Idaho January 8th & 9th! We need a head count and table count by Friday December 3! You can make your hotel reservations at the Riverside anytime between now and December 15th to get our discount! Please reach out to either of us for questions Susie and Hank

Terry T

Buckeye
Hank, I'd like two tables for my SP101 display.
Looking forward to seeing everyone! :D
Terry T

lovemydals

Buckeye
Hank & Susan,

At this time, I would like one display table & two trade tables. If needed & I have enough room in the van, I can do another display.

lmd

lovemydals

Buckeye
Exhibitors,

Susie would like you to email her at;

[email protected]

Susie would like to email everyone the exhibitor sign-up sheet. The form will be used to identify you, your display, class being entered, number of display & trade tables (if you plan to sell stuff), meal choice, costs & directions for payment. Please email Susie as soon possible. Thanks

On a related note, Hank & Susie will need assistance with duties associated with the show. Things like judging the displays, tallying the judging sheets, manning the welcome table & dart board (the darts are magnetic & will be used by the public to win Ruger stuff. If you have any Ruger items that you would like to donate, please bring them), setting up display numbers for the Peoples Choice judging, live auctioneer duties & any other related duties. Please let Hank & Susie know how you would like to help out. Thanks in advance!

Dennis C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts