>>>>> RUGER HANDGUNS FOR SALE <<<<< Updated 25 Nov 2021

Help Support Ruger Forum:

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Here is an index of Ruger handguns I have posted for sale on the forum at the moment.
I will try to keep this list up to date and trimmed to a single page.

The description of each item is a link that will take you to the full RugerForum ad w/pics.

I am a FFL holder and will ship to your FFL by insured USPS Priority mail. Prices include shipping.
If you have a C&R license and a gun has C&R status, it can be shipped to you at an additional charge (handguns shipped to C&R holders must go by common carrier, not U.S. Mail).
Guns noted SPF (Sold, Pending Funds) or Sold (payment received, not shipped yet) are no longer available.
I delete guns from this list once they have shipped.
All prices include shipping.
I can usually work out a payment plan if needed.
If a gun says SPF or Sold for what seems like a long time, it may be being purchased on a payment plan, or I may be waiting for a valid FFL, waiting for a check to clear, delaying shipment due to buyer/dealer vacations, etc.
Up/down trades for other handguns considered. No long guns.

Old Model Single Action Revolvers
1. 1956 Type 1 Four-Digit Flattop Blackhawk in .357 Mag SPF $975
2. 1958 Type 2 Four-Digit Flattop Blackhawk in .44 Mag SPF $1095

New Model Single Action Revolvers
3. 1997 Blue New Bearcat in Box w/Papers $495
4. 2021 NIB Wranglers, 4-5/8" Barrel .22 LR in Bronze Cerokote $220 shipped for 1, $425 shipped for pair

Double Action Revolvers
none at this time link

.22 Automatic Pistols
none at this time link

Hawkeye Pistols
none at this time

Black Powder
none at this time

More Rugers Coming Soon!!

Hey, I also have some non-Rugers listed here on the forum: Click Here For Other Guns including Colt, Browning, H&R.

Please use the
icon_contact_pm.gif
within the individual ad to contact me. All items are first come, first served, within a 10 minute window as follows: To settle close-call timing disputes on items of high interest, an "I'll take it" post in the individual ad trumps an "I'll take it" PM if the time stamps are within 5 minutes, and a PM trumps an email if the time stamps are within 5 minutes. A "PM sent" or "Email sent" post will be ignored for settling timing disputes. I try to update availability status quickly, but cannot always be right on top of things, especially late at night and early morning. There are a lot of good people out there who cannot join the forum since it is currently not allowing new user registration, so email is the only alternative for them. And I understand that some folks are hesitant to claim a gun publicly by posting. I try to be fair, and the above seems like a reasonable way to arbitrate close-calls within a short window due to timing differences and delivery lags between internet servers/providers. For emails, I use my local server's time tag on when the message was received, which may be different from the time you sent it by up to a few minutes depending on internet traffic and the routing path taken which may involve dozens of servers - I won't dig into hidden email headers to determine exact transmission time. Thanks for understanding.

9xwsBPA.jpg

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Deleted a shipped gun.

LAST CALL for some of these guns, I am planning on moving several to GunBroker starting soon, all closing after Labor Day, and all will be penny minimum bid with no reserve.

Ones that will get auctioned first include:

Convertible Bearcat
Stainless .22 Bisley
.41 Mag Redhawk
Liberty Service Six

Plus some from my non-Ruger listing:

Parker SxS shotgun
Henry Golden Boy
Para Regal 1911

Latest posts