SOLD: Jeremiah Johnson Mountain Man Replica Bowie Knife

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFARIKID

Single-Sixer
Cajun Land Louisiana (New Orleans Swamp Area)
We finished our first Jeremiah Johnson replica knife...12" carbon blade ...Bone Handle...not exact by any means and same with sheath ...Good and sharp,very Rugged...Last 2 photos are the original one in Cody Museum ...$200 SHPD from Wyoming
Thanks Pilgrim's

needsmostuff

Blackhawk
What do you mean "We finished" ?
Who is making them and where .
Close up picture of the side of the sheath , welt etc. if you please.

GA Cracker

Blackhawk
Very nice work! Great work on leather and blade and handle. Looks time period original. Thank you for pictures of the original. Pictures like that of the original makes me wonder how much human blood was on that blade and the adventures it had and where it traveled.

Well, if you are selling it... I'll take it.

I have a good friend who would have been a mountain man like JJ if he was born 200 years ago.... one of our favorite things to say to each other is "can you skin griz pilgrim?"

I'd then give it to him.

Yes, that was... I guess I need to private message Saffarikid....

I had to go look up Jeremiah Johnson and do some research.... one of the books the movie is based on I read almost exactly 45 years ago when I was at the Military College of S.C. (The Citadel) and supposed to be studying for final exams for that semester..... Reading that book instead of studying was probably one of the best things I've done in this life.... I'm pretty sure I would not be here otherwise....

Status
Not open for further replies.