M77 MK II 222

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Keeper

Bearcat
I have had a Ruger 222 Stainless /Synthetic now since 97 and have never had any issues with it at all,(only operator issues should I say).
I am looking at trading in my old CZ .243 and replacing it with a ruger.
Does anyone shoot a M77 Stainless/Synthetic .243 and if so what is you're opinion.

JimHnSTL

Single-Sixer
I have one but I ditched the boat paddle stock for a laminate stock due to personal reasons. it shoots well and I'll never sell it. it's as simple as that.

collectormzornes

Blackhawk
I have one also and it is the new style synthetic and stainless. I love it and use it every deer season with no issues. I have had close shots and long with no problems as long as your shot placement is right you won't even need to track them.

JimHnSTL if you still have that boat paddle stock and want to part with it let me know.

Keeper if you ever decide to sale that .222 let me know would like to have one of those my self. Good luck with the .243

JimHnSTL

Single-Sixer
collectormzornes said:
JimHnSTL if you still have that boat paddle stock and want to part with it let me know.

sorry i sold it to another several years ago. but if i see one pop up cheap somewhere i'll send you a pm