Single-Sixer
post the ones you have.... :wink:

post-819-1323142678.jpg

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
B.L. Hall said:
post the ones you have.... :wink:

post-819-1323142678.jpg

My now Ex brother in law used to always brag about how he was a crack-shot with a rifle.... "in war I was one of the best" kind of talk..... well, he wanted to go huntin with us boys and so he went and bought a nice Colt Sauer, in 270.... off to the range we went. It had a nice 3.5-10 Vari X III too.... so... long story short... he put his eye about 1/4" from the scope.... my brother looked at me, I looked at him.. we both snickered a little and stood by with hankies. LOL

That's gonna leave a mark!

Joe S.

Hunter
Shortbbl, the "braggers" i have found are usually the ones that dont know their butt from a hole in the ground. i have a lot of people come through where i work talking about how they were gonna be snipers or were snipers in the military, then they show their ignorance of guns in one way or another that just kinda blows their stories out of the water.

it is better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone just think youre an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it...

ShortBBL

Blackhawk
B.L. Hall said:

I've seen this picture several times and always thought it was photoshopped. Who would be in that position, THAT close to a Grizzly or Brownie, and calmly snap a photo? LOL.... if it were me (and I had no gun, which would never happen) I'd be scratchin my way to the tip top of that tree!

foxtrapper

Blackhawk
http://cdn5.thefirearmsblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/12_gauge_revolver-tfb.jpg