Early No. 1 22-250s

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gewehrfreund

Buckeye
There isn't nearly enough about one of WBR's favorite rifles here on RugerForum, so here are my four 22-250s that I had out while doing some rearranging: 2 BH's from 1968, a BB from 1969 and a 1V from early in 1970
KZOceNo.jpg

gewehrfreund

Buckeye
Hmmmm, not sure. When I looked at your post, I couldn't see the picture either, and now it's there again. I have it in Google photos, so maybe this site doesn't like that. If it keeps giving problems, I may be forced to use Imgur (which I apparently had to); something I was trying to avoid. Some sites make it a lot easier to post pictures. Unfortunately, RugerForum is not one of them.

RSIno1

Hunter
Beautiful I want the wood off the 3rd one down. My 22-250 is a stainless/gray laminate. I broke my red pad only vow but figured I needed a stainless to round out my little collection.

Very, very nice, I have a small collect of #1s. In not really sure of how many I have right down to the hard number. But some where between 50 and 60 is fairly accurate. Most mine are non pre fixed guns. With a hand full of pre fixed ones in eather killer wood. Or very odd / rare calibers. My pride and joy is my very low 4 digit, non pre fixed 45-70 that belonged to Bill Ruger himz self Yes, I have a letter from the family member I bought it from. Killer gun.

I enjoy all guns with great wood, yours are right up there. Thanks for showing us. Scott

gewehrfreund

Buckeye
mr.deerstalker said:
Very, very nice, I have a small collect of #1s. In not really sure of how many I have right down to the hard number. But some where between 50 and 60 is fairly accurate. Most mine are non pre fixed guns. With a hand full of pre fixed ones in eather killer wood. Or very odd / rare calibers. My pride and joy is my very low 4 digit, non pre fixed 45-70 that belonged to Bill Ruger himz self Yes, I have a letter from the family member I bought it from. Killer gun.

I enjoy all guns with great wood, yours are right up there. Thanks for showing us. Scott
You're welcome.
50-60 No. 1s is not a small collection in my book! :shock: Especially if most a non-prefix guns!

I thought I was bad with how many I have (south of 50). Now I can tell my wife I need a few more. :wink: