Old Model Super Blackhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunman42782

Hunter
Sorry about the crappy cell phone pic. Picked up a OM SBH today. I have had every kind of OM Ruger, but this is the first SBH. Got it for a very good price too. The pic doesn't do the bluing justice.
20q4Uz5.jpg

Johnnu2

Hunter
There's nothing like picking up the latest 'prize'.... especially an OM SBH
ENJOY
J.

contender

Ruger Guru
" I have had every kind of OM Ruger,"

Uhh,, where are the pics of the Spanish engraved RSSE,, the brass framed guns,, (especially the 41 mag short bbl,) the Hawkeye's, the,,,,,,,,,, well,, you get it don'tcha,, :D :D I'm just a funnin ya!

As many as I have had myself,, there are still too many I don't have. But I keep trying to find that "next one" so I can enjoy it too! Heck,, it took me 35 years from the time I saw, handled, & shot my first Hawkeye at the tender age of 17,, to get my first one. Getting a desired gun after a yearning,, ALWAYS causes a smile. Kudos on the first .44 Super!

gunman42782

Hunter
contender said:
" I have had every kind of OM Ruger,"

Uhh,, where are the pics of the Spanish engraved RSSE,, the brass framed guns,, (especially the 41 mag short bbl,) the Hawkeye's, the,,,,,,,,,, well,, you get it don'tcha,, :D :D I'm just a funnin ya!

As many as I have had myself,, there are still too many I don't have. But I keep trying to find that "next one" so I can enjoy it too! Heck,, it took me 35 years from the time I saw, handled, & shot my first Hawkeye at the tender age of 17,, to get my first one. Getting a desired gun after a yearning,, ALWAYS causes a smile. Kudos on the first .44 Super!

Touche!

I'm sure you will enjoy it. They are the top of the line Rugers IMHO.
The high polish blue is outstanding.
Here are mine the old and the new. The middle one has turned an outstanding plumb which is hard to see in the picture.