More dog Pictures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

No reason, just some pictures of my puppy dogs. They love when I get on the floor and roll around with them. Rainy gets excited and when she does, she tries to bite Blizzard's ear. He doesn't like it, and tolerates her...to a point, then he gets after her. It's really funny to watch them.

Here they are starting to horse around.
Yjt4tk1l.jpg

Rainy has her mouth ready to attack Blizzard. I usually stop her to avoid her hurting Blizzard.
8S0bxYBl.jpg

Rainy:
YWHXf8Tl.jpg

Blizzard:
YsEhsFHl.jpg

Still though, when they are barking like mad at the mail guy or Amazon guy, I will try to stick my finger in their mouth to see if they will bite me. They won't. I fully believe Australian Sheppard are the nicest family dog you can have. When my daughter has friends over, they both try to herd everyone. And yes, they are extremely protective. I know Blizzard would jump through fire to protect my daughter if it came to that. He is just absolutely fearless.

pleadthe2nd

Single-Sixer
Oh definitely great family dogs, very good with kids, my Norah looks forward to my nieces annual visits, you should have seen the reunion. Norah always likes to be close to us, Aussies aren't called velcro dogs for no reason.

Yes, our dogs follow us around the house. Whatever room we are in, they are too. It's nice, my wife loves them a tremendous amount.

And thanks Wendy, I'm still trying to get a good action picture of an active dog. It's not easy.

Heavy Barrel

Single-Sixer
Kevin said:
No reason, just some pictures of my puppy dogs. They love when I get on the floor and roll around with them. Rainy gets excited and when she does, she tries to bite Blizzard's ear. He doesn't like it, and tolerates her...to a point, then he gets after her. It's really funny to watch them.

Here they are starting to horse around.
Yjt4tk1l.jpg

Rainy has her mouth ready to attack Blizzard. I usually stop her to avoid her hurting Blizzard.
8S0bxYBl.jpg

Rainy:
YWHXf8Tl.jpg

Blizzard:
YsEhsFHl.jpg

Still though, when they are barking like mad at the mail guy or Amazon guy, I will try to stick my finger in their mouth to see if they will bite me. They won't. I fully believe Australian Sheppard are the nicest family dog you can have. When my daughter has friends over, they both try to herd everyone. And yes, they are extremely protective. I know Blizzard would jump through fire to protect my daughter if it came to that. He is just absolutely fearless.

Have to agree and Shelties fit the same category,lost this one 2 yrs ago at 18 1/2 yrs,picture is at 15 yrs old,still not over it !

Those are really nice pictures of Shelties! Another guy in our neighborhood has two, we see him out walking in the evening. They are indeed very pretty dogs.

hittman

Staff member
Ahhh... that's the Maligator death stare lol.

He just wanted to go out and was being very unusually patient.

salarguy

Bearcat
Here's Maggie struttin her stuff.

This is @ 4 months. She's 7 years now and there's not a partridge safe when she's on the country!

Attachments

• IMG_9863.MOV
    3.3 MB