Shot In The Dark.... Again....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The Preacher

Single-Sixer
Looking for an "O" shell holder for an old school Lee Priming Tool (small grey aluminum body) 45 Auto Rim... Please let me know if you have one and the price if you can let go of one.

The Preacher

The Preacher said:
Looking for an "O" shell holder for an old school Lee Priming Tool (small grey aluminum body) 45 Auto Rim... Please let me know if you have one and the price if you can let go of one.

The Preacher

Looks like there's an NOS one on eBay right now, about $30 shipped.
EDIT, 11/29/21- price is coming down! :p :p :p

I don't know if you use eBay, and/or whether the price is highway robbery(?).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/274916244605?hash=item400248fc7d:g:4rUAAOSwcnJb2EvN

"No Dog In Hunt"

jgt

Buckeye
Is that the hand held priming tool? If I could not find the one I needed, but could find the proper size shell holder for a press, I would get the one for the press and remove the part that does not fit in the priming tool. There are full sets of those also and thirty dollars would buy the whole set when I found mine.

27 Man

Bearcat
If it is the original style priming tool, the shell holder is threaded and screws into the holder. These were the best shell holders Lee ever made. No plastic parts. Newer ones are junk. You might try getting a RCBS hand priming tool. They use the same shell holder as your press.

gunzo

Buckeye
I like the RCBS Universal Priming tool. It has a system that doesn't require shell holders. It's more money that their other, but never having to hunt for or change shell holders is a big plus IMO.