SOLD***2 Unknown Revolver Cylinders***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I picked these up from an estate sale hoping I could use at least one of them. Nope---none of them fit anything I own. Time to pass them along. Please note: I am NOT a machinist so these measurement are about the best I can do. Happy to provide more measurements, just PM with what you want to know.

1) No markings at all. Seems to be flaking nickle. End to end of the body is 1.224. Chambers are .383. Outside is 1.348. $20 Shipped.

2) No markings at all. I figured this might be for a single six, but won't work in any of mine. Pretty certain it is 22lr but I don't have any mags to try in it. End to end of body is 1.43. Outside is 1.425. $40 Shipped.

3) SOLD

Big Bundle Bargain----Take both shipped for the low--low price of only $40.

Hylander

Single-Sixer
Number two looks to be for a Heritage Rough Rider.
With no makings it should be .22LR.
The Mag cylinders are marked 22 WMR. and are not fluted

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
#3 looks like a Hawes to me. JP Sauer made a very nice single action 22 back in the day. It was offered in combo version and
was a nice shooting, solid single action. I could pick them up in the 60,s and early 70,s for $40 to $50 used and around $70
NIB. They were called the Hawes Western Marshal. They were full size, Colt style single actions.

They were sleeved barrels and cylinders. I'm no pro, but I'd sure bet that's what you have here.
Hope that helps someone,
Shorty

Thanks for sharing the info guys. I don't have either to try these in. In fact I have never even heard of the Hawes. It must be a pretty large 22 revolver to take this cylinder. It looks like it may never have been fired.