SOLD**RUGER 22 TACTICAL SOL 12MAGS****PRICE REDUCED BIG TIME

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalo4star

Blackhawk
Selling my older Ruger MK ? with a Tactical Solutions threaded 6 "upper. It came with their picatinny rail mounted and a TROGLO red & green dot sight (added by me). The barrel also has an adjustable rear sight. Included are original walnut factory grips, extended mag release and a total of 12 magazines three (3) of which have extended followers permitting the bolt to remain open after the last round is fired. All mags have the follower button on the correct side for this vintage Ruger. There was custom work done to the Ruger by, I believe, James Clark Sr. It originally with came with a Clark upper ( his identifying name stamped on the bull recessed crow barrel) that was foolishly let go after the purchase of the Tactical Solutions threaded upper. The original upper, serial # 242XXX, dates, from my research, to somewhere in the early 60's. The photos of the underside of the Ruger reveal adjustable trigger done by Clark. Will tell you the trigger breaks clean and crisp @ about 2 lbs.on my RCBS trigger pull scale…………..Selling the entire package for+shipping.

////////////////////NOW $700.00+ shipping////////////////[/size]

******************$550.00*************

No California sales…………….THIS WILL BE CROSS POSTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts