SPF: Clements .32-20 Vaquero Full Custom

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
Sold pending payment...Unfortunately I can't keep them all and I need to sell one. It's a full blown custom built on a medium frame size New Vaquero. It is one of David's accurized conversions with a custom cylinder and barrel as well as one of David's pre-war S&W style sights installed (best installation I've seen) all built to 5-shot specs. Also add in a bisley spur and custom grips by Lone Star grips and it's a real beauty. David isn't doing any more guns with custom cylinders and there are no more of the rear sights to be made either. He's limiting his operations as he slips into retirement. I have the original Vaquero box that came with the base gun as well as the paperwork from David showing the work cost $3540. That price doesn't include the cost of the base gun or the custom grips. I'd like to get $4000 for it shipped.

IMG_2184.jpeg

IMG_2183.jpeg

IMG_2186.jpeg

IMG_2185.jpeg

Nope, 10 years ago I didn't own a particular 32-20 light weight bisley from the man with no neck so I would have been open to buying this one. Working on getting down to just a single gun of each caliber/cartridge.

mhblaw

Blackhawk
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have a few 32 customs that are still getting shot. Spent most of the summer in MN lake country and not much shooting so getting back here will burn up more powder.
Nice offer Greg. Really nice on the rear sight.

Another bump for a beautiful gun. I'm sorry I can't be the buyer. I have a Clements Custom .45, and he should be finishing up a single six for me in a couple months.

I'm sure your gun is work every Penny. David Clement's work is top notch.

Booshog

Ol' Bushy in the Cottonwoods
Robb Barnes said:
Someone is getting a beauty of a custom revolver with this one.
Yup….

To think of the guns we've sold….

That stainless rear sight is enough to make a bulldog chew his chain.

Sounds like its going to a good home though.

Status
Not open for further replies.