SOLD -Ruger Mk II Stainless Target, KMK-512, box and papers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunsrfun1

Bearcat
SOLD - This gun is in outstanding condition, inside and out. I would easily rate it at 95% or greater. Cosmetically, it is near perfect, with just a few minor handling marks. Bore and mechanicals are completely perfect. Grips are perfect. The only "blemish," if you want to call it that, is that the previous owner painted the white outline on the rear sight yellow. (Easily corrected if you want, but I actually find it easier to see.)
I'm the second owner, and I've never fired it. (I have two of these, which is why I am selling one.) I assume it was fired by the previous owner, but it appears to be very little.
Comes in original plastic case with matching end label, two factory magazines (they are OEM, but I cannot swear they are the ones that originally came with it), fired shell casing, owner's manual, and other papers. Price: $500 shipped to your FFL anywhere in the Continental US. No trades. Any questions, please ask.
PS – For some reason, I am unable to upload photos to this forum, so please PM me with your email address if interested, and I will send you photos.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts