WTS: Ruger PC carbine 9mm (SPF)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
Hey folks. I've had my 9mm PC carbine for awhile now and decided I want a .357 lever action carbine instead. Nothing at all wrong with it, has had about 200 rounds fired and has the original box, documents, Ruger and Glock magwells, and one unused Ruger magazine. This gun has a threaded muzzle so be sure it is legal to own wherever you are. PM me with your e-mail for pics or to make an offer. I would be happy to swap it for a .357 lever action carbine.

hittman

Staff member
Rules do require a posted price please.

I am myself looking for one now …. Model 19100 …. Please post the price and I'll let you know.

I'm late to the sale but FergusonTO35, for the lever .357, you might want to look at the Henry offering. I just ransferred on to a customer of mine and it is a nice looking, side loading rifle. My customer was holding off and when Henry started to make the side loaders, he jumped. From my examination, it is really well made and handles very nicely.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
RoninPA said:
I'm late to the sale but FergusonTO35, for the lever .357, you might want to look at the Henry offering. I just ransferred on to a customer of mine and it is a nice looking, side loading rifle. My customer was holding off and when Henry started to make the side loaders, he jumped. From my examination, it is really well made and handles very nicely.

Thanks the Henry is on my list too.

Status
Not open for further replies.