WTS grips, Dall sheep, Elk antler, Spalted maple

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LSCG

Buckeye
#1 Stabilized spalted Maple burl.

they are government size, standard thickness and have flat bottoms for a magwell. can add a ambi safety cut, MSH pin cuts or beveled bottoms at no extra charge.

$110 +shipping.

QfmcyHIl.jpg

MJKU9Hll.jpg

#2 Stabilized curly Maple.

they are government size, standard thickness and have beveled bottoms and the MSH pin cuts. can add a ambi safety cut at no extra charge.

$100 +shipping.

R9LGST2l.jpg

D5pMQPpl.jpg

#3 Elk antler.

they are government size, standard thickness and have flat bottoms for a magwell. can add a ambi safety cut, MSH pin cuts or beveled bottoms at no extra charge.

SOLD.

qQONMqZl.jpg

ifqZcUdl.jpg

#4 Dall Sheep Horn.

they have been fit to a Blued Ruger Birdshead grip frame.

$325 +shipping.

hLoytbvl.jpg

WYHMSxZl.jpg

37OZ5pll.jpg

LSCG

Buckeye
Axehandle said:
I've got a stainless Birdshead 327... Any idea of how well the Dall sheep horn grips would fit?

all the blued and stainless Birdshead grip frames I've handled have been pretty close to one another so it may fit pretty well.

Since it's stainless, if you sent the grip frame I could probably make them fit perfectly.

mikewriter

Blackhawk
Lame, Just got a mew (to me) Super Blackhawk w/10.5" barrel. Scoped it, & was figuring to leave the rubber grip on it - but thinking mow I might like something more attractive. Do you have anything on hand I'm the way of "horn" antler, or "fancy" wood ?

Mike Holmes
[email protected]