Four Digit RSS single six with box - REDUCED

Help Support Ruger Forum:

twriggen

Single-Sixer
This ended up being a duplicate in my collection and with the acquisition of an older and nicer boxed version I am going to let this one head off to its next home. This is a four digit RSS with original matching box with serial number penciled on it.
The gun is a nice example but has seen some use versus being a safe queen all its life. The barrel has a spot on the side that looks worse in the pictures than it is but I tried to highlight it as best as possible. Wearing of the bluing in the usual high spots with minor scratches here and there. The box is all there but has worn through on a few of the edges on the top. The cylinder has a nice plum starting to show on it. I'm not the greatest at picture taking and took some of the pointers from Paladin's post in the Gallery section but my camera does not have the same custom settings as he recommends. I'm happy in that the pictures show worse than the revolver actually shows in hand so there shouldn't be any surprises when received. Please let me know if you have any questions or require additional pictures. $950 REDUCED TO $850 shipped from me to your FFL. As always first I'll take it has priority.

z7A2OuL.jpg

emIjgJb.jpg

6FydmjJ.jpg

oswdTRz.jpg

ecw0CXP.jpg

fE5pndX.jpg

SfFFRVW.jpg