WTB- Tyler T-Grip (FOUND)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiefbg

Single-Sixer
Snake 45
I ordered a new one from them several months ago with no response. They don't answer emails or phone calls, but they had no problem cashing the check. Information posted on the internet says it's an ongoing issue with them. Still hopeful I may get one shipped but in the mean time I'll try other routes. Thanks

Xrayist

Single-Sixer
mod70 said:
Read their website's first page.

Yes, and it says 4-6 weeks. The OP said he ordered his months ago. If you go to the Smith-Wesson forum, you will see multiple posts of delivery times 6+ months after check was cashed. IMO their business practices are terrible.

Ale-8(1)

Hawkeye
mod70 said:
Read their website's first page.

PRODUCTION UPDATE FOR THE WEEK OF 4/21/21

As many of you know, we have experienced first hand the devastating physical effects of COVID. Bryan was recently hospitalized with COVID and then a severe pneumonia infection that has taken him several weeks to recover from. He is now feeling so much better, working a little slower, but still steady. We have your orders, they will get completed. We understand if the timeframe you have waited for your order is too much, we will provide a refund for anyone that requests it. Please refer to the refund policy for information regarding requesting a refund. Thank you for your continued support and good graces as we work through your orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.