Redhawk 7-1/2" .44 Mg. for sale** SOLD PENDING FUNDS****

Help Support Ruger Forum:

5of7

Hunter
****SOLD PENDING FUNDS****

I bought this gun from a young man who decided that he didn't want a .44 Mg. after all. He had installed a scope on a weaver base that produced a rub spot that I didn't like, so I took it to Ned Christensen and ask him to bead blast it. He used aluminum oxide as a blasting medium and it produces this grey finish. Some like it, some don't, but there it is. I have installed a 2x Burris 4 plex scope on a weigland base and shot 2 Michigan Whitetail deer with it before I quit hunting about 10 years ago. Sitting on the ground with by back supported and with my knees drawn up, resting my wrists on my knees, I have shot many groups with this rig averaging about 6" at 100 yds. One group was a good honest 4" but that only happened once. It likes 21 grs. of AA9, a Winchester LP primer and a 240 gr. Hornady XTP bullet seated and firmly crimped in the canalure. I still have the front and rear sights in case you want to remove the scope. If interested, please PM me here. $800 shipped with the scope or $700 shipped without the scope.

****OK, HOW ABOUT 750 WITH SCOPE OR 650 WITHOUT SCOPE.**

Sensing that there may not be that much interest here for a scoped Redhawk, I have removed the scope, put the sights back on and installed a better set of grips in an attempt to keep things simple. Same reduced price of $650 shipped W/O scope. PM me here if interested.

5of7

Hunter
any ruger said:
What about the grips you took off interested.

I think I will keep them, at least for now. I am considering sending this gun to Ruger for refinishing, pending costs of course.