ALL SOLD - OLD MODEL SUPER BLACKHAWKS AND EXTRAS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

All items include shipping from Maine by insured Priority Mail to your FFL for the Supers and to any address for the extras. The Super Blackhawks have original lockwork without transfer bar updates and eagle logos on the barrels. As I cannot post photos here easily, please send your email on any item you are seriously interested in and I will forward photos by return email. I can also send photos to a supplied phone number. You can lock in by posting first, then follow up with a PM; this establishes a fair time line priority. I am not interested in any trades as I am just trying to reduce what I have by selling my extras. I might consider a Model 77 RSI in .308 Win. if in excellent condition and REASONABLY priced and/or a set of Standard Auto grips with the aluminum screw bushings as used on the earlier models. Payment on all items will be a USPS Money Order (preferred) or a financial institution money order. Thanks for looking.
1) SOLD - Super Blackhawk #80-12726 (1969) with black unumbered two piece box. Revolver is well over 95+% condition. $800
2) SOLD - Super Blackhawk #6782 (1961) that was originally shipped in a white box. Has proper "Micro" marked rear sight. No box with this revolver that is easily over 98% finish. $950
3) SOLD - Original Ruger brass grip frame (NO grips) frame WITH TRIGGER that is in great condition with no signs of perosity. $400
4) REDUCED - Original and FANTASTIC set of LONG FRAME Ruger grips. They are pricey but about perfect, and when did you ever see a set offered for sale? NOW ONLY $450
5) SOLD - Original Ruger Mahogany Box for a SHORT FRAME Super Blackhawk. 700