WTB Birdshead New Vaquero .45acp

Help Support Ruger Forum:

George

Blackhawk
I have something that may interest you. Though it's in my collection and thus far has not been put up for sale. You can always p.m. me with your interest and your price range and maybe we'll see. It is Blue version I'll give you the Catalog number BNVBH - 453 model number slightly different Model number, this being a Davidson's exclusive gun. Model number 00511. I believe this fills your build Bill almost, it does have a case-hardened finish frame naturally the Davison touches but is in 45 Long Colt, my preference! This has a build date of 2002 I got it from a older vet that bought it new and stuck it in his safe, he said he has not fired it. When I inspected the gun I believed him and purchased it. This is a large frame, not the medium frame Ruger Vaquero that can take Full House Ruger only loads.

Moderators if this is against rules please feel free to pull this I am sorry.

5card

Blackhawk
I have one never fired, I also purchased a 45LC cylinder for it, It is Stainless. Shoot me an email and I will send some pics

5card

Blackhawk
yes correct blue fades rusts and get holster wear! I still have some blue but few!

Jbar4Ranch

Bearcat
Still looking, but with more options -

Looking to buy outright -
Birdshead New Vaquero, blue, 3 3/4" barrel, .45acp.
NVBH-453A
OR
Blue New Vaquero .45 acp cylinder only
OR
Trade an "as new in box" 5153 .45 Colt version of the same gun for a 5154

Latest posts