Old .22 rifle stock ***SOLD***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

***SOLD***

From my SKS that I bought in the 90's. Wood stock only. No other parts. It has a chip in the stock at the top left by the metal buttplate. Buttplate has the spring-loaded trapdoor. The ring on the stock is a keyring, not the factory one, which was missing. I just looked on eBay at completed auctions. $60-$180! Well, I'm motivated. $20 plus shipping for it. Thanks for looking.

*** SOLD ***

Unknown stock. Surely it is for a bolt-action .22 rifle. It reminds me a lot of my dad's old Springfield single shot rifle stock, but I'm sure a lot were made in similar fashion (finger grooves down the sides, and the thumbscrew that held the barrel. The trigger guard is still on it. The buttplate, I suspect, is homemade from aluminum. The screws appear to be original to the rifle- they don't screw in all the way with the thin buttplate on it. The wood is all there, but I have no idea what model or brand this is made for. $5 plus actual shipping. As always, thanks for taking the time to look! Mike

Thanks. I thought that was from the SKS I used to have. I put a plastic Monte Carlo stock on it to make it a little more comfortable to shoot. The wood stock was a little shorter than I liked.

*** SOLD to nrobe50***

I bought this from a guy years ago, and I have never used it. To be honest- I don't know, but I don't think it has ever been used. There are no scuffs/scratches on it like if it had been mounted. I see the smudge in the pic- I just now wiped it off. I found an identical scope that sold on eBay for $192.50 plus $15 shipping. It did have Weaver rings on it. How about $150 shipped? 3x Burris pistol/revolver scope wit Duplex crosshairs. Thanks for looking.

***ALL SOLD***. 80% lowers with jig. Black ones are JMT (James Madison Tactical) brand with a new JMT jig. Olive one is a Polymer80 from Delta Team Tactical. $270 shipped for all 3 with a jig.

Latest posts