FS: NIB unfired Cimarron "Cattleman" .44-40 WCF

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FS: Cimarron "Cattleman" SAA clone by Uberti, a subsidiary of Beretta. Blue and case colored w/5 1/2" fixed sight bbl. and smooth one-piece walnut grips. Frame marked with patent dates of the original Colt SAA.

This is a precise copy of a pre-WWII smokeless-frame Colt SAA with the spring-loaded cylinder pin release, not the older black-powder set screw in the frame holding the pin in place (which is easy to lose--don't ask me how I know!).

I bought this from Bud's Gun Shop a couple of months ago so I could retire my 1906 Bisley .44-40 from shooting, but was given another SAA .44-40 clone by my brother and don't need two.

A single action .44-40 is the original "partner" for Winchester and other rifles and carbines in that caliber, and here's a new Colt clone that you can shoot the heck out of--"collector guilt free!" These Uberti "Colt's" are stronger than the originals, since they have a slightly thicker cylinder, and more modern steel.

Price is $430 shipped to any CONUS FFL that will accept handguns from an individual; I'll need a copy of his FFL to show my shipper that the gun is going to a dealer. I take only PMOs, or personal checks with a one-business-day wait for my bank to clear the check.

Bud's price was $530 and this gun is exactly as I received it from them with box, papers and warranty.

I can email you some pics if you'll PM me your email address, or you can get a pic by looking on Buds website (www.budsgunshop.com) and searching it for their product #PP421.

Questions and comments by PM only please--first "I'll take it" posted HERE gets the hawgleg. (PMs don't count as orders).

Thanks for reading!

Mike Armstrong