WTS: 4 Semi-Auto Handguns

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Need to thin the herd a bit, USPS money order is preferred payment, I will consider personal checks. I do not take credit or debit cards. You can use cash if picked up at my shop. I changed my mind about trades, if you have any Rugers for trade, let me know, I might be interested. I'm currently looking for a Mini-14 (prefer a .223/5.56 but will take any caliber) and/or a PC9 or PC40.

4 nice guns at good prices, all have been shot so little they are basically NIB.

If you want one (or more) send me a message and we'll work out the details. These are listed on a PA forum also.

ADDED TO LIST:
S&W M&P40, .40 S&W, 4.25" bbl, 3 dot sights, 3- 15 rnd magazines, holster and mag carrier, with box and all papers, LNIB, has never been fired. This package from S&W is call the "Range and Carry Package" I did the "BAE Green" Cerakote on the frame.
$600 shipped with insurance to any state that allows it. Buyers must know their states laws.
If picked up at my shop in State College, PA, you'll save $50

Q4W5V3ph.jpg

jQGze5th.jpg

HZVruNdh.jpg

JKbHd2Dh.jpg

Zigana M16, 9mm, 4.75" bbl, decocker, 3 dot sights, 2-15 rnd magazines. With box, and all papers, cleaning rod and brush included, grip tape installed. 15 rnds have be fired through it.
PRICE DROP TO $400.00 (was $475.00) shipped with insurance to any state that allows it. Buyer must know if it is allowed in their state, I do not have knowledge of all states laws
If you pick it up at my shop in State College, PA you'll save $25

XAN55Anh.jpg

IkVJFOih.jpg

WSCkZ1Eh.jpg

Dxrf4Toh.jpg

Taurus PT111 Pro, 9mm, 3 1/4", stainless steel slide, 2 12 rnd mags excellent condition with box and everything that comes with it from the factory.
$250 shipped to your FFL or save the shipping and pick up at my shop in State College

Taurus PT 24/7 CDS, 9mm, 3.3", blued, 2 13 rnd mags, 2 17 rnd mags excellent condition with box and everything that comes with it from the factory.
$275 shipped to your FFL or save the shipping and pick up at my shop in State College

YcDHNMwh.jpg

Latest posts