LONG FRAME SUPERS - SOLD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1525 SOLD.

Trying this for a week before I do an auction. I can do a layaway on any of the items; we can arrange that later if you committ to buy. All prices are postpaid by Priority Mail with full value of insurance from my FFL dealer to yours. Both Supers do have the eagle on the barrel. Both have original lockwork without the factory safety updating. Rarely do you see such items offered all at once.

Long Frame Supers #1025 and #1525 made 1959; neither has a mahogany box, but priced accordingly. Both have nice grips (and you know what those alone are worth!) with the proper "C" on the backs. Bores of both are excellent. Both have Micro rear sights.

#1025 has some small oxidation spots including some shallow pitting as if it were stored in a damp mahogany box or such. It still looks nice.

SOLD - #1525 is a high polish that is specifically noted in the RENE Reference of Ruger Firearms as the only one known. It may be a refinish, or special factory polish; you can judge by looking at its photos.

I cannot easily post photos here, so if any of these items really interest you, PM me with your email for direct photos.

The #1025 is $1200 and #1525 is $1800. I have a very good short frame mahogany box for $650. I have a factory brass frame WITH TRIGGER for $400. These prices are ending on May 2nd. All are from Maine.

Status
Not open for further replies.