Holsters and Grips - ALL GONE, THANKS

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty Jenkins

Blackhawk
I offer the following for sale...…….

1. 2 pair of Ajax Pearl grips for XR3-RED Ruger SA's. These are new and have been "aged" to look like 19th century.
They no longer have the shiny finish and give the appearance of old turn of the century grips. Only been on a gun
for looks, new condition.
2. New in bag Hunter 1100 series holster for 4.75 to 5.5 inch single action. Bag states single six, old vaquero, Blackhawk
and similar frame single actions. Natural tan in color and absolutely new in Hunter bag. Right hand, strong side.
3. Bucheimer holster. Vintage, classic fast draw holster in black. This holster is steel reinforced and very well made. Looks
great. It's for a Ruger Bearcat and it's super cool. Single loop, lined and has leg tie-down. Very 50's - 60's TV western style.
It is LEFT SIDE, strong side, but could be a neat crossdraw. It has all the looks and style points. Slightly used but on a scale of 1-10 it's a solid 9.

I can't do pictures, but will guarantee your satisfaction. I'm thinking $85 for the bundle, shipped to you and I'll even toss in a surprise extra or two.

Thanks for looking and reading this novel. Questions answered via PM's, but if'n you want it post and "I'll take it" here.

Shorty

Status
Not open for further replies.