SPF: GREAT WESTERN ARMS 44 SPECIAL

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalo4star

Blackhawk
Buying too much lately so something needs to go. I am on the road scheduled to be back this coming Wednesday. I'm fortunate to have a digital library containing the firearms that I own. That is why I can offer this while traveling and include pictures. This is a beautiful Great Western 5 1/2" 44 Spl. made, from my research, in 1956. This I am told is when the better Great Westerns were produced! Pristine except for number etching by former owner. Mechanically flawless. Locks up tight with very,very little end or cylinder play. There is a very faint line created the cylinder going from chamber to chamber. Case colors are spectacular! All numbers on the cylinder, cylinder frame, grip frame and barrel match.........................$725.00 + shipping FFL to FFL.

******SPF******

Not an easy revolver to find, especially in CA where they were originally manufactured. Most of what you find now are .22s and .45s that were worn out by '50s and '60s "quick draw" enthusiasts! (And quite a few of them didn't think you had to clean a gun that was fired mainly with "5-In-One" blanks....).

Status
Not open for further replies.