WTS- Harton custom USFA 41 Special

Help Support Ruger Forum:

This gun started life as one of the rare 45 Colt Shop Keeper guns with the3 1/2" barrel. Unlike the Sheriff model, the Shop Keeper had the full ejector rod assembly and this gun also has the very tough to find bisley spurred hammer. When I first bought the gun I sent it to Rob Rowen for a set of specially selected exhibition walnut grips made in the one piece style so there is o grip frame screws. Once the gun returned from Rob, I turned right around and shipped it to Alan Harton of Single Action Services and requested that he remove the original barrel, cylinder and ER assembly and make a new 5 1/2" barrel in 41 caliber with a drift adjustable front sight and a new cylinder chambered in 41 Special along with an appropriate ER assembly. I also requested that the original parts be returned along with the gun. The gun has probably 25-30 rounds of mild 41 Special loads through it.

The gun will come as shown in the 41 Special configuration but it will also include all the original parts which Alan said could be reinstalled for a small price if a person so chooses.

The shipped price on the gun with original parts and original box is $3275 and a payment plan of 50% down and the balance in 30 days is acceptable. Payment to by made buy USPS money orders. The gun will be cross posted so the time stamp on the first "I will take it" rules. A confirming PM is also required.

Thank you for looking,

Robb
The first four pictures are of the gun in its original configuration.
XRHm4gE.jpg

PGfyxXg.jpg

h83xjve.jpg

xe0zatu.jpg

The next pictures are of the gun in its current form as a 41 Special.
jxd7F27.jpg

SPvBJGH.jpg

YErL8ly.jpg

RkOJQwn.jpg

foxtrapper

Blackhawk
Beautiful piece! 3 screw shopkeeper? Do tell! USFA now I get it! I have to remember coffee first before forum reading! Lol! Thats a great deal! Good luck with your sale!

Thank you Sir. They are some nice guns but a guy can only shoot so many so I decided to let others enjoy some of them with out al the wait time. I want to get back to my original plan of one custom revolver from each of the top gunsmiths of this era then shoot more!