WTTpistol & rifle primers for shotgun primers ftf ct/va only

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bobski

Hunter
I have older Winchester large pistol-reg, large rifle, and small pistol-reg in lots of 1000, NOS. sat on my loading bench for 25 years. fire just fine.
will trade straight across for either win, fed, or cci 209 shotgun primers.
pretty simple.
face to face only.
ct and va only.
pm me for details.

bobski said:
im serious too. been there done that. plus, they cant be used with ball powder with the open flash holes.
thus they sit on my crap pile.

I used to use them all time time. There are many loads shown in the early Lyman books.

Not questioning your comment by the lyman books has recipes for 700X and others

https://www.trapshooters.com/threads/rem-57-primer.196587/

bobski

Hunter
57's were designed for the smaller flash holes found in Remington SP and Express shells of the 70's. they are a hot primer for hunting loads. 10-12-16ga was the most common use.
i cant be bothered doing the straw thing. so, if you want them in trade for 209's...lmk.
otherwise, (so the topic wont drift.....)
start a reloaders topic and free up my ad. thanks.

bobski said:
57's were designed for the smaller flash holes found in Remington SP and Express shells of the 70's. they are a hot primer for hunting loads. 10-12-16ga was the most common use.
i cant be bothered doing the straw thing. so, if you want them in trade for 209's...lmk.
otherwise, (so the topic wont drift.....)
start a reloaders topic and free up my ad. thanks.

my initial comment started as aj oke..note the wink and it was possible you didn't know about the straw thing.

I'm done... but every comment puts your ad at the top

bobski

Hunter
rule 6.

6) Any criticisms you may have regarding the item listed for sale should be addressed privately via the PM system. This includes any alternate price "offers".

Latest posts