WTB Remington Model 760

Help Support Ruger Forum:

diffy40

Single-Sixer
I know this is a long shot here but I'm looking for a Remington Model 760 in .35 Rem. Carbine. Not interested in a rifle or any other models. Will pay top dollar for the right gun.
Thanks for any help.

diffy40

Single-Sixer
They made the .35 Rem. from 1964 to 1967. Total of 456 guns made over the three years. I've been collecting them since 1980 when they quit making them. This is the only one missing :( . I've seen a few sell over the years but just couldn't pucker enough.

diffy40

Single-Sixer
I saw that one too on my weekly check for a .35. There's another .308 on there but I don't think it's a factory carbine, I think it's a cut down rifle. Barrel isn't marked Carbine.

diffy40

Single-Sixer
I have a few reference books but the one I use the most and seems most accurate is "Remington Autoloading & Pump Action Rifles" by: Eugene Myszkowski. Some of the others I have seen disproved on some of the dates. That's the one I used for the information above.

THE GUNSMITH

Blackhawk
I have a 30-06 Carbine that needs a couple of springs replaced in the trigger group. I would sell it or swap it if the right offer came my way.