SPF Custom P35 Hi Power

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jgraham1

Buckeye
SPF

Thinning my collection so up for sale is a very early customized FEG Hi Power (P35) that is an exact copy of the FN. They later changed the internals to closely resemble the S&W model 59. This FEG's parts are completely interchangeable with the FN Hi Power guns. Sent to Accurate Plating and Weaponry and the front and backstraps were stippled, extended and wide thumb safety installed, skeletonized hammer installed, action tuned, laminated grips installed, sight dovetails were cut for 3-dot night sights and were installed and then matte hard chromed all the metal. Comes with seven new 15 round high cap Meg-Gar mags (one matte hard chromed) and four new 13 round high cap parkerized mags stamped "RA", built by Ingles of Canada. Also, new leather right hand hip holster and leather single mag pouch, custom made by Backwoods Leather of Portsmouth, Virginia. Over $700 in parts and work. All you need to buy is ammo and you are ready to go.

Must ship to an FFL and they must accept from a private person. Shipped is $700 and local pickup in Springfield, Virginia is $650. I accept cash, MO and personal checks. No trades or PayPal. Contact me with any questions.

Jerry