F.S.- Ruger "77" Boat paddle stock inserts.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

41 Magnum

Single-Sixer
These are Cocobolo inserts for the Model 77 synthetic stock. The original Ruger wood inserts are no longer available. I would like a little less than the price Ruger originally got for their rather plain Rosewood inserts, $74.50 + $5.50 Shpg. = $80.00

PM, if you are interested. Sorry about the sunlight reflections in the pic's.

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

LSCOCO.jpg
LSCOCO-1.jpg

Otokiak

Bearcat
I understand this is an old post but are these still available to purchase?

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

p.s. I did send an email but his post was from 2012 so I had to ask on here if these are still available? Thank you in advance! ;)

41 Magnum

Single-Sixer
This particular set was sold soon after the ad was placed, however I am still making these sets from any wood I have in stock. If you are interested, let me know & I'll check the wood shed. I currently have one set of Pennsylvania Sour Cherry, one set of Missouri Walnut, one set of Pa. Red Oak & one set of Mexican Bocote wood made & ready to go. The Cherry set, as any others, are $10.00 more with the Ruger Medallions. Without the medallions, the sets are $80.00 Shipped.

Thanks ;
Jim

Otokiak

Bearcat
Hello Jim, would you please send me pics of the wood you described to my email? [email protected]

I'm very interested in acquiring some inserts & prettying up my Ruger rifle.

Otokiak(Jason Todd)
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

Otokiak

Bearcat
I'll take the Mexican bocote set. I'd also like a 2nd set in the cocobolo if you'd make me a set?

Otokiak
Rankin Inlet, NU
CANADA

Otokiak

Bearcat
Does this gent still make inserts? I'm in need of a set.

Otokiak
Leduc , AB
Canada