WTS Maximum cylinders

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aggie01

Blackhawk
I have a couple of maximum cylinders it looks like I won't be using anytime soon.
I got them from Coleen Reeder on gunbroker. Looks like they have been reblued, one looks to have a little pitting that was glossed over.
$105 each or both for $200 shipped.
I was going to do a dual cylinder 41 wildcat in a standard frame, but since I lucked into that bisleyized max, I'm just going whole hog with a 414.

DSCN1263.jpg

DSCN1262.jpg

DSCN1261.jpg

DSCN1260.jpg

Guys, if you have ANY thoughts of a long cylindered 41, 44 or 45 you NEED one of these in the parts box. Rebored to a tight chamber in any of the 3 listed above and made as long as possible to fill the cylinder frame window and you will have just about the max possible out of a sixshooter without going to a Maximum frame.

I had Clements and Forkin do this exact same thing to a 44 Mag and a 45 Colt and Gallagher is doing one right now on a Bowen bisley in 41 Mag. It is not that expensive to have done, lets you shoot longer bullets and looks much better with the gap in front of the cylinder gone. If I didn't have a spare in the box, I'd jump on these now.

This is what they look like in a standard framed Ruger.
IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg