FS Ruger Super OFF to Auction

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mike Sr.

Single-Sixer
Nebr GOV Motto: It's your money and WE WANT IT NO
Ruger Packer said:
[quote ..............
All Liberty model SBH that I have ever seen (in original configuration), were blued and had 7.5" barrels..... 8)
======================================

Ruger had a good number of Liberty models in stainlss handguns.....but my aging memory fails me on this so I'm really making a wild guess BUT: I just don't imagine they made the Super Black Hawk in a Liberty model only in Blue with a 7.5"....guess I need more ginko-stuff.....

Ruger Packer

Buckeye
mike Sr. said:
Ruger Packer said:
[quote ..............
All Liberty model SBH that I have ever seen (in original configuration), were blued and had 7.5" barrels..... 8)
======================================

Ruger had a good number of Liberty models in stainlss handguns.....but my aging memory fails me on this so I'm really making a wild guess BUT: I just don't imagine they made the Super Black Hawk in a Liberty model only in Blue with a 7.5"....guess I need more ginko-stuff.....

You could be right..... and I'm wrong. I just don't recall the SBH in stainless until after 1980. Maybe I'm the one that needs a shot of that ginko stuff!! :shock:

trapperon

Blackhawk
Ruger Packer is correct. All Liberty super Blackhawks were 7.5 inch blued models As far as single actions go the only stainless liberty variations were the 357 blackhawk, single six and old army..

Ron

nrobe50

Buckeye
Pictures of the 44

P3050025.jpg

P3050018.jpg

P3050021.jpg

P3050033.jpg