F/S MORE RUGER TALO BLACKHAWK 44SP FT STAINLESS $499 SHIPPED

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
In honor of my 55th birthday today, I'll offer all of you my "senior citizen" discount - factory new Blackhawk Flattop 44 Special Talo edition in stainless steel - new in the box with all - $499 SHIPPED! I have 15 available while supply lasts. SALE EXTENDED UNTIL 12/15! I got a special buy and it's a smokin deal if you want one. Now the fine print: Please ask all questions, preferably by email - [email protected]. "I'll take it" posted here takes preference (except in the case of a local sale). Cash sale, not really looking for trades at this time. PROMPT PAYMENT PLEASE - no layaway option available. Visa/Mastercard/Discover option by phone, but you'll loose the 3% cash discount. Any Arizona in-state sale - add sales tax of 8.8%. Subject to prior sale elsewhere. If you need a reference, I'm a licensed dealer and I've been around for a while - check my 700+ positive feedbacks on Gunbroker under the same name. SPECIAL ORDERS ALWAYS WELCOME - FORUM MEMBERS GET MY BEST PRICE.
sy03fm.jpg

Kanook

Buckeye
If those are the party favours, I'm coming.

Happy Birthday.

I can't get one, just wanted to say happy Bday

Flatbush

Single-Sixer
In any case, Happy Birthday. I had my 55th back in March. I predict this will be a good year for you.

Crytot

Single-Sixer
Happy Birthday and good luck with your sales.

Now, because of your age, if you go to Taco Bell, they will give you a free small drink.

Axehandle

Buckeye
I've ended up with stainless FT 44 specials that are consecutive serial number pairs and matches to the "D" prefix Bisleys.. I NEED a shooter... Let me look over my gun fund. I'm sure that this is one opportunity that I can't afford not to take advantage of...

eastwa

Bearcat
With a big YES from ACRYLICTNK regarding my payment, I am adding my first 44 SPL to my meager collection. I can't keep up with Axehandle, but it is a start. I have 1000rds of Starline brass on the way, and a MiHec 4 cavity mould coming in January. I love it when a plan comes together.

ACRYLICTNK

Buckeye
I just managed to pick up a few more and I can extend the deadline to midnight Sunday, 11/28 - speak up if you want one!