Is that for real??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Older Grandson was here for his B-day this weekend and my younger Son/DIL came by to visit and show off their new GLOCK. I brought out the suppressed RAR 22 for GS to shoot a few times. DIL had never seen it and was backing away trying to get her ear muffs on when the first shot went off. She sort of blinked when the next round fired and asked if those were 'real bullets'. Well, yeah didn't you hear the bullet hit and see the swinger move? After that, things went the typical way of-shoot, giggle, shoot, giggle, etc.
FWIW
Younger Son did pretty well with the GLOCK after I mounted the guide rod laser. He can't see it in daylight but has fairly well developed positional awareness and can adjust by voice direction to get hits at 7 yards w/o other assistance. "Up a little-right a little-shoot"--think about how you would do if blindfolded and trying that game. Before he moved out on his own, he shot thousands upon thousands of airsoft BBs at an 8" 'buzzer target' in my basement so he has that hand/ear coordination to instinctively aim at a spot in space w/o wandering.
It was real heartwarming scene when he took Grandson in front of the bench and coached him on shooting the S&W 15. Sort of choked me up a bit.

Pat-inCO

Hawkeye
Cool.jpg

9x19

Hunter
Sounds like a great time!

I gave all three of my grand sons a 15-22 and they all enjoy them.