New Addition RSS9X

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FLUndertaker

Bearcat
Brought this home today. Been looking for a excellent condition 9.5" for a while. I don't seem to see many at all in my area or travels. Very nice package with SN matching .22 M cylinder, coco bolo grips (already taken off) and holster that it'll never see the inside of again. Leather holsters seem to do more finish damage that just about anything else. Thankfully this one didn't see many insertions. Only negative is the bottom of one of the stocks is pretty dinged up, thankfully the grip frame isn't. I assume any X-RED stocks will fit?

kevin masten

Blackhawk
If, in fact , you do have the X-R 3 Red grip frame , then yes any of the Ruger XR3 Red grip panels will fit. However, the date of manufacture will determine the correct Phoenix insert would be correct for your piece. The correct grip panels should be an easy find for you.

Regards

FLUndertaker

Bearcat
kevin masten said:
If, in fact , you do have the X-R 3 Red grip frame , then yes any of the Ruger XR3 Red grip panels will fit. However, the date of manufacture will determine the correct Phoenix insert would be correct for your piece. The correct grip panels should be an easy find for you.

Regards

1965 manufacture

Johnnu2

Hunter
THAT'S a very nice (old model/3 screw) gun..... Gonna get me one someday...

J.

Latest posts