.32acp conversion

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JStacy

Blackhawk
A custom Mark I in 32 long is for sale on gun broker , and has been for a while. I believe these were made by Marquart rifle company in Az. I saw one at the San Antonio gun show and it was an interesting piece but not 3200.00 interesting. The gun looked fairly well done but the magazine looked crude.
32ACP , never heard of one .

Snake45

Hawkeye
I can't imagine why you would want one, unless you just happened to inherit two or three cases of .32ACP ammo. If you have, contact me--I have a Colt M1903 that doesn't get shot nearly enough. :wink:

toysoldier

Hunter
Snake45 said:
I can't imagine why you would want one

I am not a fan of massive revolvers, or semi-auto pistols that look like they were band-sawed from a slab and painted black. I can appreciate a gun that isn't any bigger than it has to be. I regret selling a really nice Type 14 Nambu, but back then money was scarce, and ammo (from Midway) was high. I bought it for $50 and sold it two years later for $300.

Dan in MI

Staff member
Snake45 said:
I can't imagine why you would want one...

Sometimes we get an itch to make or buy something "just because." Often the itch rolls around for many years and then something clicks and it becomes a need to make real. Other times it percolates into "that'd be cool, but why?"

Latest posts