Conversion parts (kit) for NM Bisley, large frame

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Onty

Single-Sixer
Looking for conversion parts/kit (grip frame, hammer, trigger, back screws) to convert NMBH, large frame, blue, to Bisley. Hammer and trigger could be stainless, but frame should be standard steel alloy so it could be blued.

I found that Midway has them, but they do not sell them internationally. I don't know why, because parts up to $500 (except main ones like receiver, barrel, etc., https://www.easyexport.net/firearm-export-sales/use-the-new-lvs-exception-to-sell-more-firearm-products-internationally/ ) could be shipped to EU.

So looking for somebody else. Also, can anybody recommend exporter willing to purchase those parts and ship them outside USA.

As far as I know, following parts are required.

- Bisley grip frame
- Bisley hammer or hammer assembly
- Bisley trigger
- Screws holding grip frame onto frame from back side, next to hammer

Please correct me if I am wrong or omitted something.

Thanks

contender

Ruger Guru
It wouldn't be factory parts,, but EXCELLENT grip frames & grips, including a few different shapes can be had from Ronnie Wells in Texas.
[email protected]

Brass, steel, aluminum, and some seriously good feeling different designs.

saltydog

Bearcat
I got my kit from Brownells. I have not had a chance to install it yet, but it looks like it is complete.

Onty

Single-Sixer
Bob Wright said:
Have you tried Brownell's?

Bob Wright
I tried, but cannot open USA website. I was able to open Italian one, but just hammer, trigger and few springs, are 279,50 € (euros), or $328.8, grip frame not included, see https://www.brownells.it/epages/Italia.sf/it_IT/?ViewAction=FacetedSearchProducts&SearchString=Bisley+kit&ICShowAllFacets=1 . Bit too much!!!

Ale-8(1) said:
Where would you want them shipped?
To Croatia, now member of EU, if that makes any difference regarding shipping. I am aware that some companies would ship to some EU members, but wouldn't to others. I know as fact that shipping from Germany to Slovenia is one thing (and price), shipping to Croatia is much more complex and costly. Some companies asked as much as 250 € (euros), and that was for cap&ball Remington 1858. The difference is that Slovenia is within Schengen zone, Croatia not yet. However, I am in Zagreb, very close to Slovenian border, so number of shooters and hunters from here opted for delivery in Slovenia to their local stores.

Onty

Single-Sixer
saltydog said:
I got my kit from Brownells. I have not had a chance to install it yet, but it looks like it is complete.
I would appreciate if you could list what exactly is included in the kit, and what is total cost.

Onty

Single-Sixer
contender said:
It wouldn't be factory parts,, but EXCELLENT grip frames & grips, including a few different shapes can be had from Ronnie Wells in Texas.
[email protected]

Brass, steel, aluminum, and some seriously good feeling different designs.
Very nice products, but pricey; grip frame $350, and Bisley hammer &250. That grip "Bisley +4 Degree New Model" looks very interesting, however, just brass and aluminum, no steel https://rwgripframes-com.3dcartstores.com/Bisley+4DF .

saltydog

Bearcat
Onty said:
saltydog said:
I would appreciate if you could list what exactly is included in the kit, and what is total cost.

Sorry, I'm out of town for a couple of weeks and don't have access to the kit. I'll check it when I get back.

Latest posts