Replacement rubber grips Blackhawk, same size as factory?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tallbald

Buckeye
OK I thought a search would be simple for a long time Ruger fan but sometimes things are hard to judge from an online photo. Arthritis after so many years has made oversize grips uncomfortable for me. I'm needing textured rubber grip panels for my Blackhawk .357 which are the same size and thickness as the factory wood grip panels we've all become familiar with over the decades. Stainless frame showing and all. I've begun to occasionally carry a BH in the waistband and wish for the same texture as the Hogue rubber grips I am familiar with but again want the same dimensions as factory wood.
Anyone know if what I'd like is available? The Pachmyer Presentation grips seem to come closest but still I think, are oversized.
Thanks as always. I'll keep looking but thought I'd post this to maybe cut down on hunting.
Don

I agree, the rubber we have , had , and used are "wrap around" and extend below the grip frame so to echo. 'Contender" ,,,,none that we know of......

I also know that over the years we often would cut off the rubber that actually wrapped around on various models of their grips but NEVER the single action ones.

Tallbald

Buckeye
Thanks folks. I searched some more last night after posting and didn't find any. Might just have to be satisfied with the horn ones on it now. Oh well...
Don

Hondo44

Hawkeye
You can get the newer Ruger black Butaprene (hard rubber) grips that come checkered.

0306.jpg

Tallbald

Buckeye
Hondo thank you. I shall look for an aftermarket supplier and check some prices now. Not soft rubber but better than smooth. Don