Gifting a gun legality's.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bogus bill

Hunter
Guys you haven't heard from me be because I just got home from the hospital and have been put on Hospice. I know what that means as well as you do and figured it was coming. My daughter ( we have several) (two marriages,) and son in law from S. Carolina are flying out in a couple days. He was Air Para Rescue a couple times in Iraq and knows/likes guns so should be okay in that corner. I have a highly customized Remington Rand that I know he likes so will spring that on him. Oddly, except for wife and family the Hospice factor has left me totally . Unplulsed.

Bill our thoughts and prayers are with you Sir,,,all I can ad is make sure YOU put in writing what YOU want to go to whomever.......then its up to them to do it the legal way to "move' em out....take care and God Bless...........

8) :roll: :wink:

bogus bill

Hunter
Thanks guys. I am at peace with this. Do wish I had shot my collection more, rode our RZR and Harleys more, flew more. In short I done what I wanted, just wish I had more of it when I could have. Thats all I have to offer on my life's observations. That and live by your principals most of us were taught.

bogus bill

Hunter
By the way, it`s a done deal. They flew here, rented a large SUV and driving the trip back.
I am still hanging in there.

protoolman

Service-Sixer
You sound like the famous moonshiner Popcorn Sutton. When asked if he had it to do over would he change anything? He said no, d××ned if I wouldn't do it bigger and better!

bogus bill

Hunter
Gave our preacher a test fired only Browning BSS with factory leather box. Gave our neighbor that has been doing stuff for my wife a snow blower, Winchester 95 carbine (old original) and a Colt Dakota Replica. It`s what I call my way of taking care of the wife.

bogus bill said:
Thanks guys. Some of this overly cautious stuff reminds me of seeing a guy drive through town towards the sheriffs dept. He had a revolver hooked over his car aerial. You could only see knuckles and eye balls.
Another factor about being a "Goot German" is now the gun is in the system for Biden's henchmen to earmark their house. How many of us old collectors have maybe FIFTY unregistered guns?

ALL my guns are not Registered no such thing here! Even if your foolish enough to want to register it,
you could not as far as I know, there simply is no registry!

bogus bill

Hunter
I had just wrote this on the colt site. Might explain somethings.
Thanks, still here, No real pain, just can no longer able get out of bed even with the wife trying to hold me. She`s not able to alone. Last night she had to get a couple of neighbors to help. Here or maybe on the Ruger site we had a long thread about gifting guns legally and the transporting of them across the country. I/we did it my way. I got almost as many different opinions as answers. Kids flew here, rented the largest SUV they could find and got home okay last night. Bogus Bill at Ruger, Feralmerril here as I was at S&W before I insulted the owner, (Around 17,000 posts there) and am booger bill at levergunner. So long.

bogus bill

Hunter
Thanks. Still here with no more pain but still immobile with just bed sores. Cant get out of bed at all. Messy.
Thank God for my wife that does absolutely everything. (First wife ran off with another married man). Young bucks in the rut pay heed! This is what I have.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/multiple-system-atrophy/symptoms-causes/syc-20356153

LAH

Buckeye
Gee Bill, Shy-Drager syndrome is a rough old road. I'll be praying for you. I ask the Lord to give you good days for what remain. If you want to talk to somebody, I'm always around. Phone number inbound by PM.