P95D Good Deal?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I have the opportunity to purchase from a customer a LNIB P95DC (that is what is marked on the slide and on the instruction manual). In a mismarked box (says KP95D with different s/n) but has all the paperwork, 2 magazines, original lock, and mag loader. S/N (314-153XX) dates it to 2000 mfg date.

He offered it to me for $300. I believe I'm going to take it :D and I might even be able to get it a little cheaper, he's moving to Rochester, NY :( and said he hasn't shot it, doesn't want to go through the hassle of doing a magazine mod (to fit NY's laws) so he needs to sell it.

He also has a SR40c, LNIB, all paperwork, correct box, etc. that he wants me to make an offer. Shell casing in th box shows March 2012. S/n 343-375XX - I need to look up the born on date for this. What might be a good offer? I was thinking $400

hittman

Staff member
Ive no idea on the SR but $300 seems fair on the P95DC. For me the DCs were the most desirable.

He sold me both of them for $500 total. I have done a lot of work for him over the past few years (gun transfers, sight replacement, other general gunsmithing) and he said he appreciated what I had done for him and not to argue. I didn't. :D

Mike J

Hunter
RoninPA said:
He sold me both of them for $500 total. I have done a lot of work for him over the past few years (gun transfers, sight replacement, other general gunsmithing) and he said he appreciated what I had done for him and not to argue. I didn't. :D

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Pyromike

Single-Sixer
You won't like the P95 so I'll take it off your hands!

Great find! It'll eat everything you feed it!