P95 parts Found

Help Support Ruger Forum:

A customer brought me his P95 (polymer frame) that he was doing something to and couldn't get it back together. Brought me the gun and a small bag of parts.

I got it back together but am missing the slide lock lever. Called him and he said he'd look but he didn't know what might have happened to it if it wasn't in the bag of parts.

Numrich is out of stock. If anyone has one laying around that they would sell to me let me know. At this point I/he doesn't care if it is blue of stainless, he just wants to get his gun back in working order.

I thought about calling Ruger but I really doubt they have any stock for the P series any more. Any where else anyone can think of? I do need to check eBay and GB.

Thanks

I keep reading how Ruger no longer 'supports' a certain gun.... what I suspect is this means that just because you send in uncle Fred's Mark 1 that bounced around under his truck's seat for 55 years does not mean they are going to recondition it for free. I lost the retaining ring for the recoil rod on a P95 a year or two ago and they were more than happy to send me another one.

There is another part to all this that baffles me....

So, a small part breaks on your 80 year old Ruger model 'what ever' and it can't be gotten from the company or any of the gun part places on line.... you know there are people out there that make things out of metal. I can't, but my father did it as a job for over 40 years...

The reality is that there are some parts that Ruger doesn't have, but just because they say they no longer support a firearm doesn't mean that have no parts for it. You gotta ask.

blume357 said:
There is another part to all this that baffles me....

So, a small part breaks on your 80 year old Ruger model 'what ever' and it can't be gotten from the company or any of the gun part places on line.... you know there are people out there that make things out of metal. I can't, but my father did it as a job for over 40 years...

I do know that Jack First out of South Dakota also carries a lot of parts for old guns and many times they have said that if they don't have it they have the people who can make it.

toysoldier

Hunter
There are online sites that sell the leftovers from "destroyed" guns, where they have everything but the serial numbered part. I have spares for every part of my P-90, including an entire slide/barrel assembly.

mpalm

Single-Sixer
Ebay can be your friend. There are many parts kits for sale there for every sort of gun .

The classifieds on this site are also helpful.

Shameless plug...I have a like new Serpa holster/doublemag case for sale herefor the P95
PM me if interested

"There are online sites that sell the leftovers from "destroyed" guns, where they have everything but the serial numbered part. I have spares for every part of my P-90, including an entire slide/barrel assembly."

^^^THIS^^^
I have "parts kits" for all the Ruger pistols I own including a couple of complete "upper assemblies" for the P95's and P89's.

mpalm

Single-Sixer
Its always nice to have extra parts available It's cheap insurance for an older discontinued gun. Good advice!