RCA personalized Membership Badges...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbore45colt

Hunter
The Ruger Collectors Association is proud to announce a new offering for our members, custom personalized membership badges. These are high quality badges made in the USA by a very reputable police and fire department badge maker.

There will be two different badges, one silver in color for annual members and one gold in color for life members. Badges will be $50 each and can be ordered directly from me.

391152921.jpg

391152929.jpg

The silver annual member badge:
391152925.jpg

391152927.jpg

The gold life member badge:
391152926.jpg

391152928.jpg

More details are available on the RCA website at the following link:

http://www.rugercollectorsassociation.c ... f=16&t=604

Feel free to PM, email or call with questions.

Kindest regards,

BB45C

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Well, I placed the first order on 8/25 and just received the badges from the supplier today. They look really great. It looks like right about 4 weeks turnaround time, not bad for the first order.

I have emailed each member from that first batch to let them know that their order is ready and I will be getting them out shortly to them.

The second order was placed last week, on 9/14. I emailed each member in that second batch, last week, to let them know of the status. Starting with this order, the badges will be shipped directly to each member from the supplier. I would expect these to be delivered by the end of October, if not sooner.

If you ordered and haven't received an email from me, please email or PM me.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, please.

Thanks!

BB45C

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Matt, Just as I was starting to worry that the badge wouldn't be here for the Boise RCA Show January 15-16th - it arrived today. Very nice! Thanks!

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Just a qucik update on these...we've sold a good number of them so far.

I'm currently taking orders for the next batch so, if anyone wants one, this is a great time to order one.

Lots of great feedback on them so far...

BB45C

bigbore45colt

Hunter
I will be placing another order with our supplier in a week or two. If any RCA members are interested in ordering one, let me know, otherwise it could be another month or two before the next order.

Thanks,

BB45C

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Hobie,

Sorry to have missed you too, yet again. One of these days we'll get together. I did hook up with Jeff, Clint and Mike at the Ruger booth, it was good to meet them.

Yes, do get me your order as I plan on placing the next order on the 20th. I've got a few badges queued up and I don't want to keep folks waiting too long.

Thanks!

BB45C

bigbore45colt

Hunter
mohavesam,

These are not Ruger badges....they are Ruger Collectors Association badges and are offered by the RCA. There is no copyright issue with Ruger here.

BB45C

OldRugerMan

Blackhawk
Contact the Ruger Collectors Association (RCA) at http://www.rugercollectorsassociation.com/
The RCA badges are really nice.

also join the Ruger Owners & Collectors Society (ROCS) at http://www.rugersociety.com/
A new organization and with a great Digest