Another Single Action..............

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Single Actions seem to have the siren song for me. Here is an Uberti Flat Top in .45 Colt I bought used a few years aback. I bought it as a project gun but the "project" never seemed to come to fruition. Still, its a nice addition to my Single Actions, which I believe most of y'all know consists of Colts, Rugers, and Ubertis.

Bob Wright

rimmer

Single-Sixer
That's nice Bob. I also love nice cowboy guns,SAA's, all guns from that time period.

Johnnu2

Hunter
My Uberti El Patron has the best out of the box fit and finish of any gun (other than my FA's) i've ever bought... and it only cost me (new a couple of years ago) $419.
The trigger pull is PERFECT out of the box; it is light and has zero creep; the action is smooth as silk, timing is perfect (no drag line). The only drawback it had was the retractable firing pin which I simply changed back to the original 4-click by buying and installing the appropriate Uberti hammer and trigger.
I love my Rugers (even the few new models I have) but I would strongly recommend current production Uberti single actions to everyone.
IMHO as always,
J.

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
Kevin said:
I like that front sight. Very nice looking gun.

Removal of that front sight was part of my project at the time. I had anticipated replacing it with a Ruger Blackhawk ramp and sight. Somebody at the time had a Ruger Blackhawk made up into a Flat Top similar to the Colt Flat Top and that was sort of in the back of my mind. But, as I said, that never came to fruition.

Bob Wright

Bob Wright

Hawkeye
dwayne said:
Bob, your taste in revolvers is impeccable. I always look forward to the pic's in your posts. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for your most kind remarks. I greatly appreciate that.

Bob Wright

Latest posts