Info on some guns

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JCW64

Single-Sixer
The 1st one appears to be a TALO gun.
http://www.taloinc.com/ruger-firearms/sp101-deluxe

The 2nd appears to be 1 of 500 from 2009 according to Ruger's website.
https://www.gunsamerica.com/991997134/Ruger-Super-Blackhawk-Alaska-50th-Anniv-1-of-50.htm

I'm not sure if you asked about a third SP101 as I don't recognize the model number?

any ruger

Blackhawk
What more info. Foxtrot appears to be a import co. specializing in firearms an ammunition. Could not find more on the Alaska comm. I agree on the engraved machine done. Thanks for replys.

any ruger said:
Ksp 321xen,Alaska Commerative S458N AK 50, sp101on the barrel foxtrot, Elbridge NY 38sp with lynard ring. Any info on these guns would be appreciated. Thanks

any ruger said:
What more info. Foxtrot appears to be a import co. specializing in firearms an ammunition. Could not find more on the Alaska comm. I agree on the engraved machine done. Thanks for replys.

Your initial post was very confusing. A senior Forum member (and very experienced collector) couldn't even tell what guns you were asking info on. Even the member who was able to identify the guns for you couldn't tell whether you were asking about two guns, or three…

Next time, it would likely be helpful for the rest of us if you can give separate gun descriptions/features, with a blank line between guns. Mention whether you have the guns in hand. People might have questions that you could answer for them, aiding in a positive ID.

Try something like this:
——
I need more info on three different Ruger revolvers. Each has some special features, none of them seems to be a regularly cataloged item.

Gun #1
Ruger SP101, .357 Magnum, stainless steel, 2" barrel.
Model number KSP-327-XEN.
Fancy full-coverage engraving, appears to be done by machine.

Gun #2
Ruger Super Blackhawk, .44 Magnum, 4-5/8" barrel, high polish blued finish.
Model number S458N-AK-50 (If I understand correctly.)
Gold lettering on barrel: "Alaska Statehood 50th Anniversary"
Gold lettering on ejector rod housing: "One of Five Hundred"
Gold lettering on topstrap of frame: "The Last Frontier," plus scrollwork.
Gold image of grizzly bear head, plus scrollwork, on grip frame.
Gold plated hammer and trigger.
Gold stars (constellation) on cylinder.
Faux ivory grips, with simulated scrimshaw map of Alaska on each side.

Gun #3
Ruger SP101, .38 Special caliber, stainless steel, 2" barrel. (I'm just guessing, here.)
Appears to be a used gun.
Special feature: lanyard ring.
Marking on barrel says, "Foxtrot- Elbridge, NY"

Thanks for any help you can offer!
——

Johnnu2

Hunter
Now.... these last two posts (above) were PERFECT.... informative, and respectful.
Thanks to Uncle Howie and any ruger.....

IMHO of course,
J

Ruger00fan

Bearcat
I know this is an old thread, but others searching might be interested. The "sp101on the barrel foxtrot, Elbridge NY 38sp" is most likely a French police import, three inch barrel. Hopefully you have the trausch grips. Some have a crown marking on the left side below the cylinder.

Latest posts