RCA Magazines

Help Support Ruger Forum:

stikshooter

Bearcat
I hope this is the right section of the forum
I was given several three ring binders of RCA and RENE magazines, along with older sales brochures from Ruger. There are even letters from Ruger co. to my friend.
Some of you may know him, Harry McDuffie. He was a character. He died this past February, I really miss him.
Anyway, I really have no more need for any of this and I cant give back to him,so was wondering would anyone here want all of this. Alot of it is from 1980 till 90's. I saw some stuff from the 70's. I dont want anything for it, just cover the shipping if it cant be picked up locally.

Thanks
Eric

El Numero Uno

Buckeye
Sad to hear about Harry. I visited with him often and sold him several Ruger No.1's. He kind of lost interest when his collection was stolen. That is easy to understand.
CLN

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
Wonderful box of Ruger Lore arrived t'day. While the Shipping Gorillas did their damnedest, all contents sent seemed to be still in the broken cornered box. (think we would shudder to see how these packages travel and move from point to point) My Son, Grandson and I, Thank You so very much for all these Corporate, RED EAGLE and RCA goodies! Glad you won the USPO battle on the media shipping rate! All the Best, SPLITZ 8) :wink:

stikshooter

Bearcat
I was worried about the shipping. They insisted on opening the box before they would take it. They said if it had any advertisements it couldn't ship media. Glad it got there in mostly one piece. Hopefully it will be useful to your son and grandson.

Eric